Abundance affirmations are a powerful tool for reminding you of how totally and completely worthy you are of receiving all you could possibly desire in your life.
I absolutely love using positive affirmations and this has been something that really helped me when I first started building my Forever business.
One of the biggest hurdles you have to get over is realising that you actually deserve all the success you start to have in network marketing — it took me some time to really allow this truth to land.
Looking back, I had to seriously shift my abundance mindset and let go of that “lack mentality” I had been conditioned with — abundance affirmations definitely contributed to this.
In this article, I look at what affirmations are, how they work, the benefits, how to create them and 57 abundance affirmations to get you feeling your most abundant self!
What Are Affirmations?
This word, ‘affirmations’ is derived from the verb ‘affirm’ – to state that something is true.
Affirmations, specifically ones that are positive are used in order to affect the conscious and the subconscious minds so that they can directly influence our behaviour, thinking patterns, habits and environment.
According to Remez Sasson, Success Consciousness: “The words composing the affirmation, automatically and involuntarily, bring up related mental images into the mind, which inspire, energize and motivate. The affirmations, and the resultant mental images, get engraved on the subconscious mind, which in turn, changes the behaviour, habits, actions and reactions according to the repeated words.”
Research has established that around 80% of the 50,000 subconscious thoughts you have in a day are negative ones.
Wow, that’s a lot of negativity!
Affirmations help to combat this and have the power to make you consciously aware of your thoughts. You’ll also find you may have more control over those nasty negative thoughts that creep in!
This is how affirmations affect the subconscious mind.
How Affirmations Work?
So as we have just learned affirmations are positive phrases that when said repeatedly are meant to override any negative beliefs or thought patterns and assist you in inviting incredible things into your life.
Who wouldn’t want this?
However, not all affirmations are created equally and they can do more harm than good if not done correctly.
There has to be some level of belief in what you are saying.
Looking into the mirror and saying “I am rich” repeatedly doesn’t always work.
When creating an affirmation think of the “truth” you want to experience. It must be something that you can actually believe.
So if you write down “I am rich”, but this doesn’t seem believable to you yet, then look at writing it in a less direct way – “I am becoming someone who is rich and wealthy” or “I am learning that it’s safe to be rich and successful”.
These “gradual” affirmations are far more effective than the traditional affirmations you see since they are much easier for the subconscious mind to accept.
You can move on to the more direct affirmation when it feels more believable.
What Are Abundance Affirmations?
Abundance refers to a large quantity of something — something you have so much of that it’s overflowing.
You could have an abundance of money. But you could also have an abundance of love, joy, or friends and family.
Abundance is the opposite of lack. It is an outpouring of bounty.
So abundance affirmations usually refer to positive statements that are related to an overflow of wealth, money, prosperity, success.
Benefits of Affirmations
- They define your focus. When you focus your energy on the things you want you are immediately creating an abundance mindset and strengthening your resolve to make it happen.
- They influence the subconscious mind.
- They have the potential to change the way you think and behave, which can affect your desired outcomes in life.
- Positive statements make you feel more positive, energetic and motivated, and therefore, put you in a better position to transform your inner and external worlds.
- They help to increase your awareness of your thoughts. This makes it easier to recognise the negative and self-doubt thought patterns holding you back.
- They open you up to possibility. Instead of getting stuck in the loop of “it’s impossible”, affirmations flip this on its head. When we begin to positively affirm what is possible, an entire world of possibilities opens up.
How To Write Abundance Affirmations That Work
Here are several steps to guide you in forming your abundance affirmation statement.
Step 1: “I am…”
Always begin your affirmation with the words ‘I am’, as this makes it super powerful. Doing this gives your subconscious mind a command. Your mind then interprets it as a directive that it must follow through on.
Step 2: Use Present Tense
Speak as if it’s already done. It helps your mind to imagine the outcome.
Step 3: Affirm What You Do Want
Avoid using negatives in your affirmation. Your subconscious mind does not recognise negatives.
So if you say, ‘don’t close yourself off from making more income’, all your mind hears is ‘close yourself off…’ Instead, say ‘I am open to making more income’.
Step 4: Keep It Short And Sweet
It doesn’t need to be an entire essay!
It’s much easier remembering something that that is short and to the point.
Think ‘It is safe for me to be rich and successful’ over, ‘it is safe for me to have lots of money so that I can be financially free and look after my family’.
Step 5: Be Specific
Being specific makes it easier for your mind to envision the outcome. So instead of saying, ‘I will increase my earnings this year’, say ‘I am enjoying my $200,000 earnings this year’.
Step 6: Must Be Written For You
Your affirmations should be descriptive of your own actions and not those of others.
Step 7: It Must Have Meaning
Make sure your affirmation means something to you, it has to carry emotional weight in order to be effective.
Additional Tips For When Writing Affirmations:
- They should target a specific area, behaviour or belief that you’re struggling with.
- Think about the areas of your life you want to change and then write down several areas or behaviours you would like to work on.
- Make sure they are congruent with your core values and the things that most matter to you, so that you’ll feel genuinely motivated to achieve them.
- Be sure that your affirmation is credible and achievable.
- Say it with feeling. Affirmations can be more effective when they carry emotional weight.
59 Daily Abundance Affirmations
- I am a magnet for money. Prosperity is drawn to me with ease.
- Money is always coming to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I move from a lack mindset to an abundance mindset.
- I am worthy of making more money.
- I am fully open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
- I embrace new avenues of income every day.
- I welcome an infinite source of income and wealth into my life.
- I release any and all negative energy I have over money.
- Money comes to me effortlessly and with ease.
- I use money to improve my life and the lives of others.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life from all directions.
- My actions create constant prosperity and abundance.
- I am in tune with the energy of abundance.
- I constantly attract opportunities that create more money.
- My finances improve beyond my wildest dreams.
- Money is a neutral energy that allows me to do so much good.
- Money loves me and I love money.
- Money allows me to be more of me.
- I am the master of my own prosperity.
- I am able to manage large sums of money.
- I am at peace with having large sums of money.
- I can balance massive success with ease.
- Money expands my life’s opportunities and experiences.
- Money creates a positive impact on my life.
- I see abundance everywhere I look.
- Abundance is forever flowing into my life.
- I am open to receiving money in new ways that I’ve never imagined.
- I am connected to the endless abundance of the universe.
- Every day I am becoming richer.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- I always have enough money.
- I am grateful for what I already have and for all that I receive now.
- I am fully supported making money doing what I love.
- It is safe for me to make money.
- It is safe for me to have anything and everything I desire.
- I am in the process of attracting massive abundance into my life.
- Abundance is now infinitely flowing through me at every moment.
- Abundance comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- I am becoming a magnet for abundance.
- It is safe for me to receive abundance now.
- My actions and thoughts are creating prosperity for me right now.
- I am becoming supported in all I do.
- I am becoming open to receiving all of the abundance that flows into every corner of my life.
- I allow abundance to come to me now.
- I am able to easily handle the abundance that comes into my life.
- All of the joy, health, love, and wealth that I desire is on its way to me now.
- I am beginning to constantly attract opportunities that bring me abundance.
- I share my abundance freely with others.
- I am in the process of releasing any negative feelings or beliefs I have around receiving abundance in my life.
- My vibration is increasing daily.
- Abundance does not define who I am, I define who I am.
- I am becoming open to being abundantly supported always.
- It is safe for me to be wildly wealthy and successful.
- It is safe for me to desire (and acquire) abundance in every area of my life.
- I am embracing new avenues and opportunities for abundance daily.
- The abundance in my life is a vessel for good.
- I am beginning to realise that abundance is my birthright.
Ready To Feel Abundant As Ever?
Abundance affirmations were powerful for me when I first started building my Forever business, and I hope they serve you in the same way.
Money mindset is a huge area of growth I had to work through in the beginning.
It’s one thing to make lots of money, but it’s a whole other thing to believe that you are deserving of all that money.
I invite you to explore what self-limiting beliefs might be holding you back from earning more money.
I would love to hear what these are, so please feel free to share in the comments below and ask me any questions.
Please click the social icons to share this with your network and help inspire them to action today!